Nike+ Running Support?

Hello! I believe the adapter on the Sansa is slightly smaller(?) than on the ipod so the Nike + will probably not adapt. Is there an adapter out there for use with an iPod usb cord?

If so I believe the Sansa would sync up just fine because you currently can use the nike+ on even the older ipods that came out way before the Nike+ adapter.

Link

Message Edited by mxman on 12-18-2009 05:50 PM

mxman wrote:

Hello! I believe the adapter on the Sansa is slightly smaller(?) than on the ipod so the Nike + will probably not adapt. Is there an adapter out there for use with an iPod usb cord?

If so I believe the Sansa would sync up just fine because you currently can use the nike+ on even the older ipods that came out way before the Nike+ adapter.

Link

Message Edited by mxman on 12-18-2009 05:50 PM

Sansa doesnt make an adapter to hook to iPod plugs that I have seen. I did see a while back instructions on how to make your own. If you are interested you can search this forum or the forums at anythingbutipod. 

Devices designed for the Apple iPod 30-pin port wlll not work with the Sansa, and may damage the device!!

The connectors are similar, but have different pin assignments.  Unfortunately, the blocking tabs at the edge of the iPod plug are close enough that one can “smooch” the plug in place.

Bob  :dizzy_face: