Nice deal on Belkin Sansa Charging Kit (includes AC & car power adapters): $6.99 shipped (U.S.)

Will work with the Clip; just use with your original Clip USB cable (or a similar), instead of the cable that comes in the kit.

http://www.buy.com/prod/belkin-charging-kit-for-sansa-digital-player-data-cable-with-car-ac/q/loc/111/204413115.html

List price is stated at $69.99.  Right.   :wink:

Good find. I paid $12.99 for mine (but it came with two e200 cases).

Another sale thanks to Milkerman!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks. It’s just nice to see a good deal on a name-brand accessory for the Clip, where you perhaps have more assurance as to quality control (or, for that matter, warranty).  Too bad there is not a dedicated version of this for the Clip, with a Clip USB cable.

Wow. I’ve been thinking about getting something like this for a while. I have a drawer full of little rechargers and I thought that the one for my Garmin GPS Navigator might work. It’s got a plug for a USB connection, but I don’t know about the power output and I didn’t want to risk blowing up my Clip.

I came to this forum for the express purpose of asking if anybody knew of an AC charger for the clip, and lo and behold what do I see on Page 1? A thread about that very thing! I just ordered the charger and Life Is Good.

This has been an EXTREMELY helpful site for me. You guys have helped me enormously. I learned how to reboot the Clip when it freezes, among other things.

Thanks again!

Cool!  Not to state what may be obvious, but chargers generally seem to usually have voltage and amperage markings on them.  The Clip needs a 5V rating, to avoid being blown out; amperage generally is not an issue, as the Clip will take what it needs–400-500 mA is fine for the Clip (and even 300 mA will work, but at a lower charging rate).