Newbie delete question?

I tried the 30 day free trial with Rapasdy and it somehow filled my 2 GB clip with 303 songs, do I have to delete one at a time or will formate get rid of them but leave software in place? Also will the songs I download go away at the end of 30 days if I do not renew Rapasdy?

@mickm wrote:
I tried the 30 day free trial with Rapasdy and it somehow filled my 2 GB clip with 303 songs, do I have to delete one at a time or will formate get rid of them but leave software in place? Also will the songs I download go away at the end of 30 days if I do not renew Rapasdy?

Yes, format will erase them all w/o ruining software, and yes, after 30 days you can’t play those songs anymore without renewing.

But they won’t simply ‘go away’. They will just quit working. You will have to manually delete the then-worthless files.

Plug in your Clip, and open the Rhapsody client.  It will read your loaded songs.  You can then highlight the whole group, or while holding the [ctrl] key, you can click away at will, then select “delete”.

Also, right click on the Clip and select “deauthorize”, and you’ll have no more issues with the subscription message or status indicator.

µsansa