new sansa clip + help

Ok I’ve just bought my first mp3 player sansa clip+ 4gb, charged it up, loaded music, now can’t do thing with it. Display has pic of headphones on it and word music> battery display top right, when i press any menu buttons can see that there is a display behind these but can’t read/access it, I may be being really dim do i have to remove a cover or something? Did get a couple of tracks to play, purely by accident. I know I’m a numpty, any help greatly appreciated

@salamandra wrote:

Ok I’ve just bought my first mp3 player sansa clip+ 4gb, charged it up, loaded music, now can’t do thing with it. Display has pic of headphones on it and word music> battery display top right, when i press any menu buttons can see that there is a display behind these but can’t read/access it, I may be being really dim do i have to remove a cover or something? Did get a couple of tracks to play, purely by accident. I know I’m a numpty, any help greatly appreciated

Yes, there is a screen protector film you need to peel off. There’s usually a small tab in the upper right-hand corner.

Don’t feel “dim”. A lot of others have missed this too. :wink:

thanks for your reply have now managed to remove **bleep** sticker, thought it was but didn’t want to scratch screen up cos it didnt really want to come off, ended up talking to tech support, feel a right fool

Don’t feel badly–the little tab to take the screen off is small and well-hidden . . . .