New FUZE problems

2 problems…

1.Music that I transfered to the player is distorted and has static

2.Some music (about half) wasnt’ able to transfer from my library to my new FUZE

any suggestions? or is it easier to return it and get an ipod?

Message Edited by FuzedUP on 01-02-2009 02:17 PM

Thou hast not patience?

Number 1: be sure that teh headphone plug is fully inserted.

Number 2: if music does not show on the Fuze, be sure that the files have proper ID3 tags.  The Sansa needs ID3v2.3 ISO 8859-1 tags.

There are several ID3 tag editors out there, my favorite being MP3Tag.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

How many songs were you trying to put on your Fuze?  How much free space does it show left? 

I meant on Rhapsody some songs won’t transfer to the FUZE. These songs are gray rather than the typical black font and when I try to transfer them it tells me to sign in. However, I refuse to pay monthly and don’t give out my credit card number to automatic subscriptions. 

Ahhh then . . . and there’s the rub. As long you pay, the songs will play. Otherwise, no tickey-no washey! :stuck_out_tongue:

Rhapsody is not a free service. There is a free 30-day trial period, so if you took advantage of that, and that time as elasped, you’re done. Unless you want it bad enough to change your ‘principles’.

Otherwise, you might as well delete all traces of Rhapsody off of your player and find some other way of acquiring music to put on it.