New Forum Feedback Thread

@d_headshot wrote:

Hate the new layout. I’m not someone who dislikes change, but man is this format annoying to browse through.

Give it a day or two…it’s not as bad as I initially thought it was. They just need to make it not so blindingly bright!:wink:

@marvin_martian wrote:

 

Give it a day or two…it’s not as bad as I initially thought it was. They just need to make it not so blindingly bright!:wink:

 

Yes, it does tend to shine like a lighthouse on a stormy Winter’s night …

Lines are needed between posts and threads.  It’ll make it easier to see each post and thread separately.

I miss the old forum. :cry:

Heyyyy . . . how come the Fuze+ gets it’s own board, but the Clip & Clip+ are bundled together in the same one?

And speaking of that, lumping all the other Sansa players into the same board is extremely confusing, both for n00bs and regulars around here. Kinda makes every board an ‘Off-Topic’ board. Also seaching for past answers/posts is a nightmare!

@tapeworm wrote:

Heyyyy . . . how come the Fuze+ gets it’s own board, but the Clip & Clip+ are bundled together in the same one?

 

And speaking of that, lumping all the other Sansa players into the same board is extremely confusing, both for n00bs and regulars around here. Kinda makes every board an ‘Off-Topic’ board. Also seaching for past answers/posts is a nightmare!

I do agree with you on the Clip and Clip+ being on one board. Never having had any of the older Sansas though, I’m ok with the “other mp3 players” board.:stuck_out_tongue:

The Clip and Clip+ are together in one board because they are versy similar in functionality. The firmware is almost identical. The Fuze and Fuze+ have separate boards  because they are vastly different in terms of firmware physical design and functionality.  

All other Legacy Sansa products have been moved to one board because we had several “dead” boards and moving them all to one board generates more traffic. 

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

There is one outstanding glitch with the forum.  If I navigate backto “message listing” after checking thread, sometimes we get directed not to the original page, but one far down the line, as in page 100. 

It’s bizarre, suddenly finding myself browsing 2007.

Anyone else experience this?

Bob  :dizzy_face:

@neutron_bob wrote:

There is one outstanding glitch with the forum.  If I navigate backto “message listing” after checking thread, sometimes we get directed not to the original page, but one far down the line, as in page 100. 

 

It’s bizarre, suddenly finding myself browsing 2007.

 

Anyone else experience this?

 

Bob  :dizzy_face:

Can’t say as I have.

Personally, I’m happy to see the Clip and Clip+ in one board–answers for one player often apply to the other and it saves having to look in 2 places or place multiple posts.  The only thing is–one needs to be careful to specify the player (+ or not). 

UPDATE - THIS HAS NOW <a href=“http://www.newyorkescortrb.com”>new york escort</a> BEEN CANCELLED ALONG WITH THE WEEKLY KARAOKE.  WHY DOES NOWHERE GIVE THESE <a href=“http://www.newyorkescortrb.com”>new york escorts</a> THINGS A CHANCE THESE DAYS!!!  NOT A HAPPY BUNNY

Hope its not too late this is great!great solution.Thumbs up!

Is this still available today…Hope its gone…

@vitocorleone wrote:

Hope its not too late this is great!great solution.Thumbs up!

SPAM poster …

Since when did sandisk become a drug rep? Every forum topic is now drug advertisements.

@njones wrote:

Since when did sandisk become a drug rep? Every forum topic is now drug advertisements.

Everybody is disversifying now. :smileyvery-happy:

@njones wrote:

Since when did sandisk become a drug rep? Every forum topic is now drug advertisements.

The spammers were probably horrible at spelling.  They probably thought they were advertising at the drug company Sandoz’s website.  lol :wink:

HI

It looks like your RSS feeds list the oldest 20 posts only. For example

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/rss/message?board.id=all-usb-ssd&message.id=494

For forum threads with more than 20 posts, this means you never get to see the most recent post.

Surely the RSS feed should be sorted by most recent?

Thank you for the report. We are looking into this now.

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

@2020media wrote:

HI

It looks like your RSS feeds list the oldest 20 posts only. For example

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/rss/message?board.id=all-usb-ssd&message.id=494

 

For forum threads with more than 20 posts, this means you never get to see the most recent post.

 

Surely the RSS feed should be sorted by most recent?

 

Our Forums are powered by Lithium Technologies. I spoke with their support regarding this issue and unfortunately the RSS feed is designed in this way and there are no settings to change the sorting. All RSS feeds will be sorted by oldest first. Lithium support suggested posting an upgrade request on their online community.

http://lithosphere.lithium.com/

Forum Admin

slotmonsta