need immediate help

i hv sansa clip mp3 2GB, i m unable to download new songs into my sansa clip, kindly help me to resolve this problem.

You need to offer up more info in the Clip board, like what you’ve tried so far, what the results were, etc.

You have read the manual, right? As well as doing your due diligence and looking through the already existing posts here and/or performing a search before asking a questions that’s been asked & answered like a gajillion times before?

You need to offer up more info in the Clip board, like what you’ve tried so far, what the results were, etc.

You have read the manual, right? As well as doing your due diligence and looking through the already existing posts here and/or performing a search before asking a questions that’s been asked & answered like a gajillion times before?

Also be aware that this is not a “live” chat room, so asking or expecting an immediate answer is just not realistic. :wink:

Also be aware that this is not a “live” chat room, so an immediate answer is sometimes not possible. :wink:

------------------- 

EDIT: Before some astute observer comes up with the comment, “Hey TW, you lost? This IS the Clip board!” I thought I would clarify that this plea was originally posted in the FAQ’s and Suggested Stickies board by the OP.

Our ever-vigilant moderator, microsansa has since moved it to it’s proper place in the universe here.

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 11-10-2009 09:00 AM

More specifically, we need to know how you get your music and how comfortable you are with handling file transfers. If the tunes are already on your hd and you got them by ripping a cd, downloading from a music site etc. and you are comfortable using drag 'n drop in windows, then set the clip to msc mode (settings/usb), plug the unit into the usb bus and open a window to show the clip contents. Then drag your tunes into the music directory on the clip. You can drag a complete directory, just have everything stored in the music directory.

If you maintain your music using a program like Windows Media Player or Rhapsody (both preferred for max compatibiity with the clip). Set the clip to MTP mode and let the program synchronize for you. Since I don’t use this method someone who does might want to clarify further.

DO NOT mix mtp and msc modes, use one or the other. You can experiment with each but you will only see files on the computer that were loaded in the mode you are currently using. When you are done playing, format the unit then set to the mode you want to use and leave it that way. Re-check the setting after firmware update or format to make sure setting hasn’t been changed.