Need help with playing tracks

I like the Motorola chargers. On Amzon they are around $5 or less. I also like the Blackberry chargers when they are low priced. An LG or Samsung charger would be good as well. Avoid the no name or off brand ones though.

Thanks everyone! I just bought a Motorola from Amazon.

Well, the Motorola charger came. It has the same problem that my cell phone charger does. The plus is “not quite right”! The plug goes in part way but not enough to work. I did, however, find that it works fine on my cell phone! Apparently the old charger wasn’t charging it completely but this new one does. Don’t know whether to try getting another charger or not. How can you be sure the plug will be the right one next time? They look alike but don’t go in all the way.

I have two Motorola mini usb chargers, and they work fine with my Clip+. It is a tight fit with one of them, and takes a bit of effort to plug and unplug the player. The other Motorola mini usb charger I have connects and disconnects from the Clip+ with much less effort.  

Ok, I can try it again but was afraid I’d break the player if I forced it…someone said earlier not to force it.

I wouldn’t use an extreme amount of force, however a slight amount of force may be needed, especially when the plug is new. I think part of  getting it to connect without using too much force is to have the plug put in completely straight and not at an angle to the jack.

1 Like

There are two kinds of small USB connections–mini-USB, which is what the Clip+ uses, and micro-USB, which is what a lot of cellphones now use. Make sure your charger is MINI USB or it won’t fit.

1 Like