Need Clip+ Original files.

Hey guys i have a Clip+ but it’s empty…

I have no files on my sansa, so i don’t recover the original firmware… Tried the sansa firmware updater but did not help, can’t see the device.

Could anyone send me the original files?

zkadarz@gmail.com

Thanks!

Firmware upgrde sticky thread at the top of this forum–has the player’s firmware that you can manually apply.

The firmware is tucked safely away in a special partition that no one can get into, so deleting all your files or even formatting won’t affect or delete it.

And the Updater only ‘updates’. So if it sees the player has the latest f/w version already on it, it won’t do anything. Manual updating, or re-loading the current f/w version is the only option, but may or may not be the answer to your problem. Maybe if you explain why you think you need to do this or what problem you are having, someone can help and/or advise you.

Also, take your email out of the original post unless you want a whole lot of robot spam. 

@black_rectangle wrote:

Also, take your email out of the original post unless you want a whole lot of robot spam. 

Probably too late for that now. A change was recently made on the forum here that limits the time one has to edit their message.