nano case for fuze?

I’ve heard that the ipod nano is approx. the same size as a fuze. Has anyone tried using the nano cases for the fuze? If so, which ones work the best? What modifications needed to be made?

I’m kind of disappointed in the lack of variety in fuze cases thus far. I’m looking for something with a belt clip, and some COLOR!

I found all the color I need in a fuze case on Amazon… Its BLACK! Im So Excited.

I’m disappointed that a basic skin with a clip on the back is not included in the box with the Fuze. I would much rather have that included than the included earphones. I hate getting included earphones that I don’t use. Why can’t they be excluded, and perheaps the player priced $5 less, or else have a skin included. It is very easy to find headphones, and most people already probably own some headphones.

Message Edited by JK98 on 01-07-2009 02:33 AM

[edited for better clarity]

I put mine up to my friends to see. 

The nano (3rd generation–last one) is shorter and wider.  The scroll bar is up higher then the Fuze.  There is no “home” buttom, so any nano case may cover it.  The screen is the same size as the Fuze screen.

If you can find one all out of the case all ready open and bought (maybe someone has one) you can try.  You may have to get one that has the front entirely open. 

Message Edited by Dalaug234 on 01-07-2009 02:43 PM

@doctress wrote:

I’ve heard that the ipod nano is approx. the same size as a fuze. Has anyone tried using the nano cases for the fuze? If so, which ones work the best? What modifications needed to be made?

I’m kind of disappointed in the lack of variety in fuze cases thus far. I’m looking for something with a belt clip, and some COLOR!

Amazon has tons of skins for the Fuze.  No need to use an iPod one.