Nano 4gb fuze

I have a sansa nano fuze. Best Buy sold me a wall charger but it not only does not charge all the way and when connected is red light on charger when fuze is off and green when on. Do I need a special wallcharger, what kind, I just want to hear my music, as I can not take my computer to work.

@molly wrote:
I have a sansa nano fuze. Best Buy sold me a wall charger but it not only does not charge all the way and when connected is red light on charger when fuze is off and green when on. Do I need a special wallcharger, what kind, I just want to hear my music, as I can not take my computer to work.

Nano Fuze?

The Nano is made by Apple, the Fuze is made by SanDisk… what sort of hardware hacking did you do to create such a frankenstien as a Nano Fuze? Can we see pictures? What extra capability does it have over the 2 individual devices? Which data connection do you use to transfer, the Nano or the Fuze?

… man this is exciting… can’t wait for the response…

“It’s Alive . . . It’s ALIVE !”

@hazza wrote:

@molly wrote:

Nano Fuze?

The Nano is made by Apple, the Fuze is made by SanDisk… what sort of hardware hacking did you do to create such a frankenstien as a Nano Fuze? Can we see pictures? What extra capability does it have over the 2 individual devices? Which data connection do you use to transfer, the Nano or the Fuze?

… man this is exciting… can’t wait for the response…

Hazza is being Funny, and btw, the monster was never officially named, It was merely known as “Frankenstein’s Monster”. Frankenstein was the doctor who created the monster. Now having Marry Shelly’s master work corrected… What kind of Charger did you buy? Can you post a link to it on here? If you want to take the fuze to work, I would for now suggest charging it by computer the night before. Unless you are working a 16-17 hour day, with the fuze always on it should last all day. With out knowing What Wall Charger you got, I cannot tell you what is happening. 

sorry- im stupid. but all is well now.

Molly you are NOT stupid and there are no stupid questions.

I’m glads you got it to work.  

Message Edited by Byte on 01-18-2009 07:29 PM