My solution to video lag.

Like many of this board i was experiencing awful video lag using my e280 when i converted AVI video files onto the player using the SMC. I downloaded another video converter, converted the files into mp4 and then used SMC to convert and put onto the player and the videolag went away. The video converted i used was Xilisoft. Since i only bought this for mp3’s i cant complain but thats what worked for me. What i can complain about is how i have to use uppercase letters in my password on these forums…come on sandisk!

that doesn’t always work. I use super converter on all my files and I still get lag. and as for the password, its annoying, but its for your own protection.

@sellingcows wrote:
What i can complain about is how i have to use uppercase letters in my password on these forums…come on sandisk!

Yah, that is ridiculous. 

For my own protection? ;)  I’d have nightmares about hackers brute forcing my password here and getting my email address <shudders>  

*Sorry about hijacking but its late and Im tired of reading through 200 posts about video problems without any clear reliable solution.

Message Edited by zonyl on 12-20-2008 07:30 PM

PLUS HOLY FRAKKIN KRAP

I go to my bank website and they require only letters and one number, no special characters.

My work email mandates I use at least 8characters w/ 2 special characters and 2 numbers.

THEN my college login requires 10 characters w/out any special characters.

SO I can’t just makeup one and use it everywhere. Instead, I have to either write them all down (Yeah that’s safer!!!) or keep a file somewhere with them all (Even less safer but easier to not lose!!!)

Retards. They’re all retards.

This is why people write the passwords down and stick them to their monitor or under the keyboard…

[/rant]

@autobahnsho wrote:

PLUS HOLY FRAKKIN KRAP

I go to my bank website and they require only letters and one number, no special characters.

My work email mandates I use at least 8characters w/ 2 special characters and 2 numbers.

SO I can’t just makeup one and use it everywhere. Instead, I have to either write them all down (Yeah that’s safer!!!) or keep a file somewhere with them all (Even less safer but easier to not lose!!!)

This is why people write the passwords down and stick them to their monitor or under the keyboard…

[/rant]

Thanks for the laugh.  :smileyvery-happy:

@dalaug234 wrote:

@autobahnsho wrote:

PLUS HOLY FRAKKIN KRAP

[/rant]

Thanks for the laugh.  :smileyvery-happy:

IT’S NOT FUNNY. THESE COMPUTER PASSWORDS ARE DRIVING ME BATTY. :angry: :smileyvery-happy: :wink: