my sansa wont go to charge mode?

i pluge in my sansa fuze that i just got today, and the battrie sign show that its charging, but the full screen is showing like its not even pluged into the computer. i can listen to music while its charging, and it dosent even show up on my computer. please can someone help me resolve this?

What computer & operating system are you using? Have you tried a different USB port?

My daughter one of these as gift, cannot get it to charge more then 1/4 of the way. Says its charging but when we take it off the charger it hasn’t budge. Device has officially been on the charger for 10 hours now. Advice? please…

Thanks

Rose

@heyroze wrote:

My daughter one of these as gift, cannot get it to charge more then 1/4 of the way. Says its charging but when we take it off the charger it hasn’t budge. Device has officially been on the charger for 10 hours now. Advice? please…

Thanks

Rose

You may be using a very old machine, which does not support USB 2.0 correctly.

Use a rear USB port, or if your pc is a notebook, make sure it is hooked up to AC power when charging the player. Plug the player directly into a USB port, not into a hub. Do you have many other USB peripherals attached? If so, try disconnecting some of these when charging the player.