My Sansa Fuze Won't Work!!!!Help ME!!!!

I was riding my scooter and my brother decided he was mad so he pushed me and I fell on my 4gb Sansa Fuze.Now I can’t get it to turn on.I even tried pushing up the on button for a minute(3 times) but it still didn’t work connected it to the computer but it still didn’t turn on.What should I do?

Message Edited by TomJensen on 05-03-2010 06:54 PM

I agree with Tom. Your brother was an irresponsible jerk so he owes you a new Fuze if yours doesn’t work now.

Actions have consequences. Tell him to buy you a new one or reimburse you for the cost of buying a new one. If he refuses then send him a letter demanding a new Fuze or that he pay to buy a new one. Include the reason why in the letter. Keep a copy of the letter.

If he doesn’t do the right thing…file a claim against him in small claims court (you may have to wait 30 days for a response before you can file. Check with your local small claims court for details).

It’s not your problem to fix it. He assaulted you and caused damage to your property as a result. He is wrong, legally and morally. Period. He needs to do the right thing. It’s up to him if he wants to continue to be a punk or take responsibility and be a man. Show him this thread if he doubts it.

Good luck.

WTF??

1. Most likely the LCD screen is cracked and electrically shorted, preventing player turn on.

2. Punch your brother in the face as hard as you can.

3. If there is no physical evidence of abuse on the player and it is within 1 year warranty, contact SanDisk for a replacement. You only need to tell them it won’t turn on.

AudioAddict wrote:

I agree with Tom. Your brother was an irresponsible jerk so he owes you a new Fuze if yours doesn’t work now.

Actions have consequences. Tell him to buy you a new one or reimburse you for the cost of buying a new one. If he refuses then send him a letter demanding a new Fuze or that he pay to buy a new one. Include the reason why in the letter. Keep a copy of the letter.

If he doesn’t do the right thing…file a claim against him in small claims court (you may have to wait 30 days for a response before you can file. Check with your local small claims court for details).

It’s not your problem to fix it. He assaulted you and caused damage to your property as a result. He is wrong, legally and morally. Period. He needs to do the right thing. It’s up to him if he wants to continue to be a punk or take responsibility and be a man. Show him this thread if he doubts it.

Good luck.

This sounds a little advanced for the OP. I’d say he (or she) needs to go tell Mommy and let her deal with it.