My new Fuze Cover

Got the Silicone Cover from Amazon today. Other than 2 things I am extremely happy.

1. I botched the screen cover (The one that came with needed cut) and now It wont Stick well on the corners

2. The belt clip is a bit flimsy, I know I will break it at some point. 

Those things being said I can cope… I got the Screen cover from Zagg.com So I can fix that issue, and I can modify an old Cell phone clip to fit the cover. 

There is one other thing that I am not wild about but I knew about it when I made the buy, and that is the size of the holes for the Switch and the USB plug. These will meet my Xacto knife tomorrow. 

I love it over all so far Here are the URLs

http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Sandisk-Removable-Beltclip-Protector/dp/B001950RQ2/ref=pd\_bbs\_3?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1231831310&sr=8-3

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/sandisk-sansa-fuse-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

Google Cupons for this one. I got it for about $5

Just thought I would Share… There have been alot of Questions about this… these are 2 of the better options I have seen 

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 01-13-2009 03:29 AM

Ah yes, the dreaded flush power switch.

I’m going to fix that little bugger on mine, with judicious application of a heavier slider.  Mine will no longer be flush, but raised slightly.  Years of working with plastics has its advantages.  I’m thinking of fabricating an overlay for the slider that my big paws can grapple much easier, about 1mm thick.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

If you do manage to fab somthing that works… Let me know! I would be interested in something bigger as well.

I love my silicon cover.

I use the belt clip all the time.  I find it works great.  Only once did it come off my waistband and I think the cover protected the screen (fell screen down on a tile restroom floor).  I also like that it doesn’t slide with this on (in my pocket, on the desk, in the car, etc.).

The screen protector that came with mine had gridlines on the part I put on it, so I didn’t use it.  I had bought some from walmart anyway (about $5 for 5 that can be used a few times for the Fuze on one cover).  I’m okay with the USB opening, although I do have to kind of press it it in a bit, a larger opening would be nice.

I also noticed mine didn’t have an opening for the card.  I took my exacto knife and made an opening and it’s fine.

And yes the dreaded on/off switch for this.  If I don’t have a fingernail, then I have to find something.

@dalaug234 wrote:

I love my silicon cover.

I use the belt clip all the time.  I find it works great.  Only once did it come off my waistband and I think the cover protected the screen (fell screen down on a tile restroom floor).  I also like that it doesn’t slide with this on (in my pocket, on the desk, in the car, etc.).

The screen protector that came with mine had gridlines on the part I put on it, so I didn’t use it.  I had bought some from walmart anyway (about $5 for 5 that can be used a few times for the Fuze on one cover).  I’m okay with the USB opening, although I do have to kind of press it it in a bit, a larger opening would be nice.

I also noticed mine didn’t have an opening for the card.  I took my exacto knife and made an opening and it’s fine.

And yes the dreaded on/off switch for this.  If I don’t have a fingernail, then I have to find something.

Hey Dalaug, How did you cut it with out completely tearing your cover to bits?  Anybody else Modify this case if so how?