My Fuze wont turn on...

So, I just bought my fuze mp3 player and its the 8gb version, When i took it out of the package and everything it worked fine, then when i hooked it up to the computer to put music on it, it wouldnt register it being there at all & quit turning on all together, not sure what happened to it, i unplugged the player from the computer and then detached the usb cable from the player and it still doesnt turn on. I just bought the player on July 27th 2009, I still have the receipts and everything, Can someone tell me what i should do?

Try sliding the ON switch up and holding it there for at least 10 seconds …

I actually scrolled through other user’s threads and managed to answer my own questions, So i got it fixed-- Ty to everyone who leaves post, some of these should be made into sticky’s to help people with their problems.

@jamesnelson wrote:

I actually scrolled through other user’s threads and managed to answer my own questions, So i got it fixed-- Ty to everyone who leaves post, some of these should be made into sticky’s to help people with their problems.

So . . . what was the answer? This may help someone just like you with a similar situation in the future.

Just saying I fixed it myself w/o explaining what you did helps no one. :wink:

@tapeworm wrote:

@jamesnelson wrote:

So . . . what was the answer? This may help someone just like you with a similar situation in the future.

Just saying I fixed it myself w/o explaining what you did helps no one. :wink:

And, lest we forget, a good percentage of the visitors here don’t even read the stickies.:stuck_out_tongue:

Marvin_Martian wrote:

And, lest we forget, a good percentage of the visitors here don’t even read the stickies.:stuck_out_tongue:

Personally, I prefer reading the ‘funnies’. The ‘stickies’ are just too darn messy!