my earphones

well i broke my earphones that came with my sansa fuze+ and i can’t find anyearphones that sound as good as the ones that came with it how do i get another pair also, do they come in shorter sizes because they’re so long and hard to keep from dragging on the ground when they fall and stepping on them

My Fuze earplugs broke aswell, and they were also the best. I am using now Koss Twinz . They are also great fit with Fuze.

well the ones that came with my fuze+ im not sure but i think they had bass and sounded really good do these have the same quality?

@kateeb wrote:

well i broke my earphones that came with my sansa fuze+ and i can’t find any earphones that sound as good as the ones that came with it how do i get another pair also, do they come in shorter sizes because they’re so long and hard to keep from dragging on the ground when they fall and stepping on them

I think you need to make an appointment with an audiologist.

@kateeb wrote:

well i broke my earphones that came with my sansa fuze+ and i can’t find anyearphones that sound as good as the ones that came with it how do i get another pair also, do they come in shorter sizes because they’re so long and hard to keep from dragging on the ground when they fall and stepping on them

I think you need to make an appointment with an audiologist. Your hearing is whacked. :stuck_out_tongue:

I use the skull candies that sell for about 20 bucks in the store and 10 bucks at amazon. I paid good money for ones that were supposed to have all this bass and stuff.

The skull candies come with an assortement of rubber cups so you can pick the ones to fit your ear. I need the smallest but I can make do with the middle ones. All the other ones I have tried would fall out of my ear.

they block sound pretty good too, I can mow without hearing the racket of the mower. Since they block sound, I don’t have to turn the fuze up too loud.

skull candy. 10 bucks. amazon.