My Computer Freezes when accessing the Fuze

man…i wonder why the wheel changed like that? I mean it doesn’t matter if i am in MTC or MSC mode…will windows media player recognize it in either mode

With the wheel, let it go overnight and see what happens. Windows Media will only recognize it in MTP mode.

what would make the computer recognize it as mtp? when i switch to mpt i dont see it

You have to got to your “My Computer” to see it. In MTP is does not mount like a Flash Drive in mtp.

MTP mode is part of Windows Media Player 10 and later.

Once Windows Media Player is installed, you do not need to use the application to manage your device; the MTP drivers are part of the application.

µsansa

@realgoldn wrote:
man…i wonder why the wheel changed like that? I mean it doesn’t matter if i am in MTC or MSC mode…will windows media player recognize it in either mode

WMP11 will recognize it either in MTP or MSC. I only use MSC, and WMP11 shows my players as …

Sansa Clip 2GB

Sansa Clip 8GB

Sansa Fuze 4GB

Fuze 4GB+8GB(my external card…I chose the name)

Message Edited by Marvin_Martian on 02-28-2009 12:14 AM

@marvin_martian wrote:

@realgoldn wrote:

WMP11 will recognize it either in MTP or MSC.

Not always. Mine wont.

@conversionbox wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@realgoldn wrote:

WMP11 will recognize it either in MTP or MSC.

Not always. Mine wont.

Look up at my edit ^^

Ok i connected and reconnected twice and i finally see it in my computer as the mp3 player. I go to the WMP to sync and it locks up…urggh

Try uninstalling WMP and then Reinstalling it.

wheni go to uninstall it it says that it will roll back to the previous version…is that ok

YEAH!  Infact WMP 10 is better than 11 in some peoples opinion, maybe try using that.

now i have wmp 10. the windows player dont recognize the devise and when i plug it in as mtp it says “Devise not recognized,may have malfunctioned and windows do not recognize”…when i change to mtp. it dont see it at all…urggh

Then when you rolled back it uninstalled the MTP driver. Reinstall WMP 11.