Music services other than Rhapsody?

Hi all,

I’ve been using my Clip with Rhapsody for a few years, but I don’t really like Rhapsody – services like Spotify and Rdio seem much more fun/interesting/well-designed.

But do any services other than Rhapsody work with the Clip?

Thanks!

In RealNetworks Rhapsody 25 provides you with the luxury of listening to 25 full-length songs. Streaming audio is used to deliver the music, and as an added bonus, there are 25 free Internet radio stations to tune into as well.

@mdas wrote:

In RealNetworks Rhapsody 25 provides you with the luxury of listening to 25 full-length songs. Streaming audio is used to deliver the music, and as an added bonus, there are 25 free Internet radio stations to tune into as well.

But can you use this service with the Clip+, which was the OP’s question? How do you stream music onto it? And how do you tune into these internet radio stations on the Clip+?

Actually, I’m curious about services *other* than Rhapsody – such as Spotify, Rdio, etc.

I’ve subscribed to Rhapsody for a long time, but it hasn’t really progressed – whereas Spotify & Rdio (and some others like, say, MOG) seem better – but I think Rhapsody might be the only service that works with the Clip?

@turnstyle wrote:

Hi all,

I’ve been using my Clip with Rhapsody for a few years, but I don’t really like Rhapsody – s ervices like Spotify and Rdio seem much more fun/interesting/well-designed.

But do any services other than Rhapsody work with the Clip?

These are “on-line” music services, meaning you can only listen to them on-line and therefore cannot download anything to put on your Clip, or any other mp3 player.

So the simple answer is no, these won’t work.

Actually, they all work on iPhones/Android – and don’t need to be online (ie, they cache files to those devices).

And, fwiw, Rhapsody also works with iPhones/Android – but I’d rather use one of these other services…

Does anyone no how to make my Sansa clip zip work with a Spotify premium. I couldn’t get my iPod shuffle to work with spotify so I purchased a Sansa clip zip and can’t it work either. Any suggestions?

Get a supported device, like an iPhone or Android.