Music Manager for FLAC Files

I bought the 8GB Sansa Fuze to allow me to play FLAC files. However I dont know of any Music Manager that is compatible with this device that would allow me to read and manage my FLAC files. In my mind I’m looking for an iTunes like program. Does Windows Media Player work well with the Fuze?

@psg225 wrote:
I bought the 8GB Sansa Fuze to allow me to play FLAC files. However I dont know of any Music Manager that is compatible with this device that would allow me to read and manage my FLAC files. In my mind I’m looking for an iTunes like program. Does Windows Media Player work well with the Fuze?

The program you’re looking for is MediaMonkey.The free version might suit all of your needs, it’s worth a look, excellent program.  Windows Media Player blows.:smiley:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@psg225 wrote:

The program you’re looking for is MediaMonkey.The free version might suit all of your needs, it’s worth a look, excellent program.  Windows Media Player blows.:smiley:

Winamp supports FLAC as well. I prefer it to Media Monkey. The free version will not rip to mp3 however; you have to get the paid version for that. But it’s only $20 US. Well worth it in my opinion. :wink:

Pretty much any program that plays flac and can transfer to a mass storage player ought to work.  Add Foobar2000 to the list.

If you need MTP mode, Musicbee indicates MTP support, but I’ve never tried that feature.

Message Edited by donp on 07-23-2009 03:59 PM

Winamp and MM are both excelent.  If you’re looking for a more iTunes-like interface, Winamp is probably the better choice.  However, MM has some more powerful features.  I use both, but prefer Winamp as my everyday interface to my library and just use MM for certian power-user features.

Also, if you haven’t already done so, you’ll probably want to switch to MSC mode.

Thanks. I’ll download it and give it a whirl