music from sd card

Excuse my newbiee question - is possible listen music directly from the sd card? And may i put the music with the method copy from hd of pc and paste in memory card?

thanks a lot!

I can answer both questions with YES

yes, as long as the file format is supported by the player.

@alvorada7 wrote:

Excuse my newbiee question - is possible listen music directly from the sd card? And may i put the music with the method copy from hd of pc and paste in memory card?

Yes, but . . . you need to realize that if you have music on both the player’s internal memory and the uSD card, the Sansa will ‘see’ and play both seamlessly. In other words, the lists compiled that you see on the player will have the content from both locations mixed together. The only indication is that in the song list there will be a little square icon to the left of the song title signifying that song file is located on the card.

So, in order to play only the music located on the card, you would have to create a playlist containing only the songs on the card, otherwise music from both locations will be played.

Your computer will see the 2 different memory locations as 2 separate entities, but your player sees them both as one. :smiley: