motley crue

i have several motley crue albums  , while plugged into my computer they are all in 1 file but when i unplug from the computer the device shows my albums seperated into 2 albums , how can i fix this ?

Have you checked your ID3 tags for the files to make sure they are consistent between the 2 sets of files? 

You’ll have to edit the ID3 tags. The player is reading the tags of the files and sees that they are from 2 different albums.

I HAVE  4 ALBUMS THEY ALL SHOW THE ALBUM NAMES AND SONG NAMES , ON THE COMPUTER THEY ARE IN ONE FOLDER BUT IF I UNPLUG THE SYSTEM I SHOW 2 FOLDERS

Again, it almost certainly is that the ID3 tags are not consistent between files.  See the info. in your other thread as well.

I noticed this too. The reason is one spelling is just  Motley Crue and the other has the umlauts over the o in Motley and the U in Crue.

Hey man, any band with umlauts in the name just has to be better, right?

Another possibility for “split albums” occurring can happen if there are tracks on an album with a second contributing artist.  Use a tag editor like MP3Tag to find, then match the entries that are different.  Your tracks will then group together.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: