More album art flexibility

I think it would be great if the album art was displayed larger even while the song is playing. Also less restrictions would be good too so we can have art that doesn’t have to strictly be 200x200, 32kb jpeg images.

@d_headshot wrote:
I think it would be great if the album art was displayed larger even while the song is playing. Also less restrictions would be good too so we can have art that doesn’t have to strictly be 200x200, 32kb jpeg images.

I assume you’re talking about the Fuze…a lot of people would agree with your suggestion. I like the idea of it being the same size, but under the picture, have it say what bitrate the song is, is the song MP3 or WMA or Vorbis or FLAC. 

@marvin_martian wrote:

@d_headshot wrote:

I assume you’re talking about the Fuze…a lot of people would agree with your suggestion. I like the idea of it being the same size, but under the picture, have it say what bitrate the song is, is the song MP3 or WMA or Vorbis or FLAC. 

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a moderator’s or member’s post saying that more ID3 and more file information will be in the next firmware. If not, the one after that.

@d_headshot wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@d_headshot wrote:

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a moderator’s or member’s post saying that more ID3 and more file information will be in the next firmware. If not, the one after that.

Well that would be cool. I wonder just how much bigger the album art could be made, if they went that way?