Mobile Video recovery

hi all

i have recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and i have recorded my daughters program video and accidently deleted it. but while trying to recover through recovery software, the phone is not deucted as drive and it is deducted as portable device. the video was in the phone memory. if i able to covert this in to drive, then i can use the recoverable softwarre and recover the lost file. can any one help me in doing this.

you will probably need a USB card reader. once you move the card from the phone to the reader the recovery software should work. 

So, if the phone is deducted as portable device, you can scan your portable device on your computer! data recovery software can recover files from portable device if you connect the device to your computer!

Here is a guide for you: Deleted SD Memory Card Data Recovery

Please remember, do not take any more videos to your phone in case the data overwritten. 

@choochlevis wrote:

So, if the phone is deducted as portable device, you can scan your portable device on your computer! data recovery software can recover files from portable device if you connect the device to your computer!

Please remember, do not take any more videos to your phone in case the data overwritten. 

Note that this software offers a “Free Trial” but if you want the full version you have to pay for it.

Not mentioning this fact with the recommendation and link to it is very close to spamming, something which is not appreciated nor tolerated here. :wink:

@choochlevis wrote:

Select “Options.” Choose video recovery. The mobile phone video recovery software will recover your phone’s videos.
Look through the list to select the ones you want to save to your phone. The software will then copy the video to your phone’s SIM card.

It is so easy to recover data such as video, photos. When i lost contacts on iPhone, i asked my friends for help, all of them suggest me try iPhone data recovery tool.

No matter what data you lost, just search on the internet to find the perfect tool.

Have you ever encountered a problem that you just deleted precious photos unintentionally? Or someone deleted your photos by accident when playing your smartphone? Or maybe your Android phone got broken, lost or stolen? No matter what kind of situation, the fact is your photos were no longer in existence. Needless to say, you will become anxious! Your anxiety will go increasing when you cannot find any way to restore your photos. Here I highly recommend Android Recovery for you.
Android Recovery is a heavy-duty Android photo recovery tool , which is capable of restoring your deleted or lost photos from Android phone effectively. What’s more, it can keep photos on your device original, no damage, deletion or modification at all, and only read and recover the data, no personal information leaking, or things like that.

To recover lost video from mobile,there are two ways for you to recover them,you can recover from Moible phone direclty,or recover from SD Card,you must connnect you SD Card to computer.

There data recovery for Mobile phone is a userful data recovery,which design for mobile phone usrs.you can recover them.

Let’s see . . .

1. Response to an 8 month-old post.
  2. Brand new member’s 1st post.
  3. Bad spelling and English skills.
  4. Link to a $39.95 software program.

I’m calling

http://www.mnhaha.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/800px-Spam_wall-300x225.jpg

:angry:

I have ever use Android data recovery for Samsung Phone ,This Android Data Recovery is a comprehensive program for you to fulfill the Galaxy data recovery process. It enables you to recover lost or deleted files from Galaxy family devices with ease, including messages, contacts, photos and video. What’s even better, you can get a trial version to check and preview your lost files before recovery.

Read more:

How to recover video from Android phone?

How to recover lost SMS,Contact from Sansung?