Mmmmm . . . Bacon!

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:
Oy! King Nerd! I am calling you out! I want to see if you are on your toes! So I shall post in a long forgotten thread. MUWAHAHAHAHA! I shall succeed… unless you hit that little checkbox at the bottom of the reply to message entry box… MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!

HUH?

BLASPHEMY!

Ha.

9 days is ‘long forgotten’?

@deadcereal wrote:
Oy! King Nerd! I am calling you out! I want to see if you are on your toes! So I shall post in a long forgotten thread. MUWAHAHAHAHA! I shall succeed… unless you hit that little checkbox at the bottom of the reply to message entry box… MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!

@tapeworm wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

not really. I just thought no one would read it. Plus I did not notice that it had a second page.

@tapeworm wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

Short term memory loss, eh?

Back on topic . . .

This is just soooooo wrong!

The World’s Most Perfect Food

Despite this rather dubious claim, the website for this product is quite amusing. Some highlights are:

• a fully cooked 100% bacon paste that could be squeezed from a tube. Blecch! Careful not to confuse it with the tub & tile caulking, since you probably won’t be able to taste the difference.
  • this delicious delectable from Sweden has finally been brought over to the USA. Thanks, I dodn’t know we had been waiting for it.
  • now with American Flavor! What exactly do Americans taste like?
  • it’s rumored ABBA met while eating Squeez Bacon® sandwiches. After which, they undoubtedly wrote the #1 song ‘S.O.S.’ It sure as hell couldn’t have been ‘Gimme Gimme Gimme’!
  • IKEA founder Ingvar Kamprad (we’ve heard) never travels without a case! A case of indigestion and acid reflux!
  • You can put it on sandwiches, pizza, pastas, bacon, soups. Note the 4th suggestion.
  • Each serving is as healthy as real bacon. That’s not saying a helluva lot.
  • even eat it right out of the tube like we do! Yeah, do you brush your teeth with it too?
  • Bottled in Sweden, made from U.S. bred swine. Why? Swedish pigs don’t know how to breed?

And, for a more realistic looking plating, the dispenser cap has a flat opening, so it squeezes out in a wide ribbon shape. Mmmmm, boy! Squeeze me out another couple strips 'o bacon paste please, Mommy! They’ll go perfect with my Egg-beaters fake eggs!

Excuse me, but I think I need a Rolaids now.

Back on topic . . .

Despite this rather dubious claim, the website for this product is quite amusing. Some highlights are:

• a fully cooked 100% bacon paste that could be squeezed from a tube. Blecch! Careful not to confuse it with the tub & tile caulking, since you probably won’t be able to taste the difference.
  • this delicious delectable from Sweden has finally been brought over to the USA. Thanks, I didn’t know we had been waiting for it.
  • it’s rumored ABBA met while eating Squeez Bacon® sandwiches. After which, they undoubtedly wrote the #1 song ‘S.O.S.’ It sure as hell couldn’t have been ‘Gimme Gimme Gimme’!
  • IKEA founder Ingvar Kamprad (we’ve heard) never travels without a case! A case of indigestion and acid reflux!
  • You can put it on sandwiches, pizza, pastas, bacon, soups. Note the 4th suggestion.
  • even eat it right out of the tube like we do! Yeah, do you brush your teeth with it too?
  • Bottled in Sweden, made from U.S. bred swine. Why? Swedish pigs don’t know how to breed?

And, for a more realistic looking plating, the dispenser cap has a flat opening, so it squeezes out in a wide ribbon shape. Mmmmm, boy! Squeeze me out another couple strips 'o bacon paste please, Mommy! They’ll go perfect with my Egg-beaters fake eggs & artificially orange-flavored Tang!

Back on topic . . .

• this delicious delectable from Sweden has finally been brought over to the USA. Thanks, I didn’t know we had been waiting for it.

And, for a more realistic looking plating, the dispenser cap has a flat opening, so it squeezes out in a wide ribbon shape. Mmmmm, boy! Squeeze me out another couple strips 'o bacon paste please, Mommy! They’ll go perfect with my Egg-beaters fake eggs & artificially orange-flavored Tang!

Time for a bump-up . . .

The perfect adult beverage to wash down all those sodium nitrates in your favorite smoked sow-belly:

Bacon-Flavored Vodka Comes To Town

Introducing Bakon, a premium flavored vodka, a vodka guaranteed to evoke one of two reactions: you’re either totally grossed out or, like me, you’ve decided that this will go down in history as one of the greatest inventions … ever.

@tapeworm wrote:

Time for a bump-up . . .

The perfect adult beverage to wash down all those sodium nitrates in your favorite smoked sow-belly:

Bacon-Flavored Vodka Comes To Town

Introducing Bakon, a premium flavored vodka, a vodka guaranteed to evoke one of two reactions: you’re either totally grossed out or, like me, you’ve decided that this will go down in history as one of the greatest inventions … ever.

Now I thought that the Coke and Bacon idea didn’t sound too appealing; but this sounds like it has potential.

How appropriate that you bumped this today, Tape. Amazon is having a one-day sale (20-36% off) on J&D’s Bacon Salt products.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A2X7ODASQ07CP?ie=UTF8&docId=1000383191&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=03K674BR5MJBMPPVV7NH

One particularly noteworthy item: bacon-flavored lip balm!

I love this thread…

that is disgusting

@tapeworm wrote:

OMG! Quick, call my cardiologist!

I’m gonna need an appt!

Might wanna call the funeral director too. Make sure my account is paid up. :smileyvery-happy:

Bacon Explosion!

6 Reasons Bacon Is Better Than True Love

Bacon straws, anyone?

twisted-bacon-wm-2677-x-1470

Bacon: The Real Economic Stimulus Package

Bacon-of-the-month Club . . . Where do I sign up?

Better than a Snicker’s or a Three Musketeers bar, it’s  . . .

Chocolate-covered Bacon

Oh Man! The best of both worlds! :stuck_out_tongue:

And as long as I’m on a sugar kick . . .

Bacon Cinammon Rolls & Bacon Brownies

This tread is almost making me think of bieng a vegiterian!!!

@nissanskyline wrote:
This tread is almost making me think of bieng a vegiterian!!!

Might want to learn how to spell it first. :wink:

V E G E T A R I A N