Mmmmm . . . Bacon!

OMG! Quick, call my cardiologist!

I’m gonna need an appt!

Might wanna call the funeral director too. Make sure my account is paid up. :smileyvery-happy:

Bacon Explosion!

1 Like

I gotta have that!

As Emeril Lagaase is known to say,

“PORK FAT RULES!”

HOLY CRAP!!! That rocks!!! Bacon is almost the best thing in the world! And that made it even BETTER!!!

Needs more bacon.

http://www.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=7516

I thought I heard that new Pepsi soda that was advertised during the SuperBowl, being marketed as ‘Diet’ but “Man’s” drink was supposed to taste like bacon. Or did I hear it wrong?

Anybody try it yet?

I haven’t heard about Diet Pepsi with Bacon; just Diet Coke with Bacon that… I think is being test marketed in L.A.

That must’ve been what I heard; not Pepsi. It was one of those commercials I heard while I was in the kitchen making dinner one night. The TV’s on in the other room and I can only half-hear it, but when you hear the words ‘diet soda’ and ‘bacon’ in the same sentence, it sort of gets your attention. :dizzy_face:

Of course, by the time I could put down the Chef’s knife or whatever I was doing at the time and make it to the other room where the TV was, the commercial was over. And I never saw it again. This was about a week before the SuperBowl, so I thought that the Pepsi product they were promoting there was what I had heard, but there was no mention of bacon.

Eeewww! That’s just worng!

. . . and for dessert we have

Bacon! by Jeno Reonal's. 

Yep! More Bacon!!!

Wow! Just imagine the BLT that would make! :dizzy_face:

In my family it would make about 2 sandwiches. I can eat the better part of 2 pounds myself.

Tasty!

Let me check…

You guys are good for business.  Think of it as economic stimulus.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

Eating bacon may stop heart attacks.

No, really…

Nuthin’ like a little sumpthin’ sweet after the afore-mentioned Bacon Explosion.

Uncle Oinker’s Gummy Bacon 

And don’t forget to floss . . .

:stuck_out_tongue:

And if you cut yourself when cooking your bacon, use some bacon bandages!

bacon flow chart

That is one AWESOME flow-chart, Doc!

:smileyvery-happy:     :smileyvery-happy:     :smileyvery-happy:

Some newly found gastronomical porky delights or ‘bacon bits’ . . .

Something to start the day:

20090324-bacon-eggs.jpg 

Bacon Eggs: Eggs Made from Bacon

And what’s breakfast without some

Aunt Jemima’s Bacon Strip Pancakes featured in Woman’s Day magazine - February 1962  

Dessert anyone?

bacon-apple-pie

And for those of you who can’t decide which you love or crave more, bacon or chocolate . . .

The Sizzling Bacon Bar

After all this indulgence, you might find yourself wanting to take a nap (just to make it easier for your arteries to harden). Fear not . . . you can rest your weary head on  . . . what else?

The Bacon Pillow only $19.95 plus shipping

Oy! King Nerd! I am calling you out! I want to see if you are on your toes! So I shall post in a long forgotten thread. MUWAHAHAHAHA! I shall succeed… unless you hit that little checkbox at the bottom of the reply to message entry box… MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!

@deadcereal wrote:
Oy! King Nerd! I am calling you out! I want to see if you are on your toes! So I shall post in a long forgotten thread. MUWAHAHAHAHA! I shall succeed… unless you hit that little checkbox at the bottom of the reply to message entry box… MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!

HUH?

@conversionbox wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

HUH?

BLASPHEMY!