Michael Jackson

I bet $100 that there is crotch- grabbing,the anti-gravity lean , the moonwalk and child molestation in it.

@nissanskyline wrote:
I bet $100 that there is crotch- grabbing,the anti-gravity lean , the moonwalk and child molestation in it.

Did you spend any time at his Neverland ranch?

I didn’t, so I have no way of knowing how many of the allegations were true. He’s gone now, so let’s give it a rest, unless you have any anecdotes from “Neverland” you’d like to share.

Something I found on dealnews.com: myplay.com is offering unlimited streaming of all of Jackson’s music and videos for free. There are no replay restrictions, time limits, or commercial interuptions. (I don’t know how this compares to their normal policies, as I’ve never used the service before)

Music

Videos

Just wondering if anyone here entered (and won) the lottery for tickets to his Farewell Show, err . . . I mean memorial service.

Of course there are ■■■■-bags who are trying to make a buck (or more) on this by selling the tickets they won on E-Bay. The lowest price for a pair is $ .99 opening bid, or buy it now for $2000.99. One auction actually had 6 bids on it with the highest bid at $99,999,999.00. Obvoiusly, this was a BS bid, something E-Bay frowns upon very seriously and just as I was typing this up at 4:30 PM local time, E-Bay pulled it. Someone must’ve reported it as fraudulent.

--------------- 

It is changing by the minute . . . at 4:36, now there are 7 offerings and 2 of them have bids of $99,999,999.00.

I don’t care what you thought of MJ, this is extremely smelly & low-down. :angry:

I hope they find a good place to plant him, or people will be trying to dig him up from now until doomsday!

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 07-06-2009 05:02 PM

There are now only 4 auctions, 2 with the same bid you posted (which is 1$ shy of $100 million by the way, not $1 billion.) A third auction has a bid of $2 million plus.

Thanks for the aritmetic correction. It seems to change everytime you re-load the page.

What a farce!

Now it appears that someone is trying to sell a photo of 2 tickets, with a “buy it now” price of $2000.

:angry:

edit: …and it’s gone.

Message Edited by gwk1967 on 07-06-2009 07:14 PM

THe reverend made a song out of when he said thank you repeatedly.

today is july 9 and the top 100 tracks of the rhapsody.com charts shows 23/100 songs are from MJ…

@marqck wrote:

today is july 9 and the top 100 tracks of the rhapsody.com charts shows 23/100 songs are from MJ…

I’m not surprised. His CD sales have gone through the roof too. Amazon.com said they sold out of Thriller, Bad & Dangerous within hours of the news of his death. They’re the hottest thing since baked bread on E-Bay too.

One of Jackson’s formwer lawyers said, “Sadly, it appears as though Michael will be worth more dead than alive.”

Even sadder than that is his real"worth" was his genius & talent, not just how many records he could sell . . . and now he’s gone. People have been ‘living off of him’ for years, family included!

@marqck wrote:

I’m not surprised. His CD sales have gone through the roof too. Amazon.com said they sold out of Thriller, Bad & Dangerous within hours of the news of his death. They’re the hottest thing since baked bread on E-Bay too.

One of Jackson’s former lawyers said, “Sadly, it appears as though Michael could be worth more dead than alive.”

Even sadder than that is his real"worth" was his genius & talent, not just how many records he could sell . . . and now he’s gone. People have been living & sponging off him for years, family included!

He was, is and will be an icon. He broke barriers, he was waayyy ahead of his time with his dance moves, his lyrics. 

He was misunderstood and underappreciated in the later stages of his career and life. His brother said it best: Maybe now they’ll finally live him alone!

What remains is that he was a genius and I do believe that his love for charities and childeren was real and clean.

Talk is cheap…all those parents willingly sent their children to a MJ ( a totally stranger), let them play around in Neverland happy happy…and later on they wanna come with all kinda lawsuits. Hypocrits.

MJ: RIP…your legend will never die!