Make music louder on the fuze

they beat me 2 it

I must have weird ears.  I can’t make the buds fit in my ears without them falling out or making my ears hurt or sweat.

Instead I’m using these headphones which I LOVE.  They fold up for ease in carrrying and it keeps the cord from getting tangled.   The piece that goes over your head is comfortable, very adjustable, and even fits nicely under a bicycle helmet…no, I don’t play music loudly when riding a bike…I have enough troulble with seeing and hearing cars that are about to run over me.

I also advise getting a volume control plug in for the headphones.  I can’t use headphones without it anymore.

Hi.  I was just wondering if anybody knows what the exact maximum dB level output on the Sansa Fuse is?  I have a loud tread mill that I use and I don’t want the tread mill noise to overpower the volume of the Fuse.  Thanks for any input.

Rather than bringing the volume up, it’s far better for the ears if you isolate the noise from the treadmill with an IEM (in ear monitor) type headphone.

Run the cables up and over the back of your ears to reduce “pulling” issues, or use a little clip to secure the cable to your neckband.

The JVC Air Cushions are ideal for this.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: