I’m using <spam link removed> at now, which is a professional music convert tool. Moreover, It’s very easy to operate for users.
It has 5 practical functions as follows:
- Remove DRM from purchased Apple Music, iTunes M4P music, , Audible audiobooks, etc.
- Convert Apple Music Apple Music to plain MP3, M4A, FLAC, etc. with lossless quality.
- Keep and edit ID3 tags of output audios, including title, album, artist, genre, etc…
- Convert DRM-protected and DRM-free audio files in batch at up to 30X faster speed.
- you can also use this smart toolkit to convert the audio files to other formats with one click only.
It is an awesome tool and recommends you take a try.
That also cost 40 bucks, Jerry. Something you negelected to mention.