lost/missing posts

I’ve noticed that some posts go missing. For example, I started a thread called “Problem connecting to computer”. It has 2 pages of responses. Today there is only 1 page with all the posts on the second page missing. Has anyone else noticed this?

Is this a bug in the board or is the moderator removing posts they don’t want other users to see?

Amber

@amberjean wrote:

I’ve noticed that some posts go missing. For example, I started a thread called “Problem connecting to computer”. It has 2 pages of responses. Today there is only 1 page with all the posts on the second page missing. Has anyone else noticed this?

Is this a bug in the board or is the moderator removing (or moving) posts they don’t want other users to see?

Amber

As far as the reason, only they know. They may be moving threads to more appropriate boards, or deleting in-appropriate language or posts that don’t conform to the forum’s Rues & Guidelines.

when i search that i get 188 results on 19 pages. i have never seen the mods remove any post unless it was spam.