Kulula Airlines: Some Seriously Ingenious Paint Jobs!

:smileyvery-happy:I have to pass this one on, after a good laugh this morning.

Kulula Airlines Paint Schemes 

Here’s a quick look on what you’ll find:

I must salute Kalula management for the project, beautiful and rather ingenious paintwork that is sure to be noticed, and admired by anyone who sees their aircraft.  It’s a bold step, as these paint jobs involve considerable thought and expense.  i love 'em!!

Thought I’d share a laugh with you!

Bob 

Very cool! I like the landing gear (comes standard with supa-fly mags) label.

Thanks for the chuckle.  Apparently, the airlines has a scheme for each of its planes, and has a sense of humor in on-board announcements as well (example:  “We are proud to state that the airlines has some of the best flight attendants in the industry.  Unfortunately, none of them are on this flight.”).  Good to see an actual sense of humor.   :slight_smile:

@miikerman wrote:

Thanks for the chuckle.  Apparently, the airlines has a scheme for each of its planes, and has a sense of humor in **on-board announcements as well (example:  “We are proud to state that the airlines has some of the best flight attendants in the industry.  Unfortunately, none of them are on this flight.”).  **Good to see an actual sense of humor.   :slight_smile:

Jet Blue could announce the same thing about their pilots. I guess Capt. Osbon left his sense of humor in his other bag that day. :stuck_out_tongue:

When I look at the paint job, I got a feeling that the plain would crash anytime.