just wondering...

Hey guys,

I just ordered a new Fuze 8GB from Amazon. I currently own an e260, which I’ve had for over two years. I use a 2gb micro sd to add extra music, but I was wondering: can you put video on the micro sd for playback on the fuze? I know it doesn’t work on my e260. Also, do you need to convert every video file for playback, or can you just drag and drop any mp4 file onto the fuze?

thx in advance :slight_smile:

Yes, you can play video from the microSD card. If the card is slow, the video may pause a lot. There may be rare cases where video will play without conversion, but generally you have to convert everything.

thx guys! love the forum.

I’m wondering (hoping) if they’ll include gapless playback in an upcoming update.

@anythingsansa wrote:

I’m wondering (hoping) if they’ll include gapless playback in an upcoming update.

You and about 5 gazillion other folks.

@anythingsansa wrote:

It would be cool,sure… but really, I think people make waaaaayyyyyy too big a fuss over it. I have some of the same music everyone clamors about wanting gapless for, but I still manage to listen to it and enjoy it just fine.

Gee what if we could have a firmware update using the Fuze’s radio reciver, to use it to connect to a wi fi point, so it can go on the internet? Now that would be interesting!

I know I know, I’m exaggerating.