Just a survey/poll: Who Uses Limewire or Frostwire???

just interested

noooohhhhh that’s illegal! i use **cough** **cough** torrent **cough**:smileyvery-happy:

Limewire works good! And, its very cheap:smileyvery-happy:

I use neither Limewire or Frostwire.

I just finished scubbing my XP after visiting a torrent site, so I am not tempted to visit any peer to peer site.

Happy surfing, folks

1998 called; they want their filesharing programs back. :smiley:

I’ve seen a lot of people FUBAR their computers using P2P software…  nothing that couldn’t have been prevented if said people were more careful, but the point stands that it’s not something you should play around with unless you’re at least a little paranoid.  I once had a roommate whose computer never worked, and after the 3rd rebuild I stopped his problems for good by blocking the ports associated with the gnutella network and forcing him to stop using IE.  Worked like a charm.

Personally, if I’m going to use a P2P program, I either use BitTorrent or eMule.  BT for speed and the fact that you’re much more likely to find high-quality stuff that actually finishes downloading, and eMule for obscure stuff that you just can’t seem to find anywhere else (it seems unusally good at that.)  In either case, executable files get deleted right away and everything goes through Avast! before I open anything, just in case.

I use limewire. Its great for downloadin songs and doesn’t take very long to download them either.