Itunes library songs to Clip+

My music consists almost entirely (several thousand) songs purchased from the Itunes library (DRM).  What is the best software for batch converting a large library like this to work on the Clip+?  I can’t re-rip CD’s because I bought these songs & downloaded them directly from Itunes.  My operating system is Windows 7.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Message Edited by DavidKistner on 05-15-2010 09:40 PM

After surfing the web on this it looks like Tunebite and NoteBurner are two of the more highly recommended software packages I’ve read about so far, for this.  Anyone here have firsthand experience on these two (or a better solution)? 

After researching this at length, I decided to buy the Turnbite.  I’ll see how this performs and post it back here when I’m finished.  In the meantime, if anyone has first hand experience with any of these packages that allow you to use your purchased Itunes library songs on your SanDisk mp3 player, then maybe you could post your experience here too.

From 2009 iTunes purchased tracks come w/o DRM and can be easily converted to mp3 within iTunes.  Luckily, I only have a few DRM protected AAC files which I burnt to Audio CD and then reimported DRM-free as mp3 files back into iTunes but I guess that’s not a very practical solution for a very large library.

You could also rockbox your Clip which would then play AAC files natively.