It's been fun, sandisk...

Probably won’t hang around much here anymore.  Found a music player that fits a bit better in my lifestyle.  Sansas are still great players, though…

So . . . What is this . . . player of choice? Please tell (Ooh, and the price! That’s good to know!)!

Message Edited by saxmaster765 on 07-21-2009 08:18 PM

@saxmaster765 wrote:
So . . . What is this . . . player of choice? Please tell (Ooh, and the price! That’s good to know!)!
Message Edited by saxmaster765 on 07-21-2009 08:18 PM

That would be in extremely poor taste on Sandisk’s forum…In other words-- It’s not going to happen.

Yeah, sorry about that.

What?!? How is that poor taste? No device is the best for everyone.

You think everyone will Ebay their Sansa’s because you bought something else?!? lol Come on, now.

Spill it, wha’d you get? :smiley:

@peregrine wrote:

What?!? How is that poor taste? No device is the best for everyone.

You think everyone will Ebay their Sansa’s because you bought something else?!? lol Come on, now.

Spill it, wha’d you get? :smiley:

Granted, if we were in non-brand specific venue, it wouldn’t be in poor taste.  However, this is a Sandisk forum.  It is supposed be for and about Sansa products.  So, in my mind, it is in very poor taste to mention the purchase of any products here that are of other than Sandisk.

My lips will remained sealed…

lol. oK. i WON’T HARASS YOU. i AM LEAVING THE sANSA FAMILY SOON, TOO, MAYBE AND WAS JUST CURIOUS WHAT YOU GOT THAT YOU LIKE.

(OPPS, SORRY acci-caps)

But… did you think maybe the Sansa company might be interested to know what you left them for? And maybe why you like it better? So the next gen player may incorporate the things you like about the other player? So you could be helping future products. :wink:

I won’t say another word. :wink:

We’ll miss u!!! Better not be a new ipod

GB!!

Just because you have a different device doesn’t mean your contributions aren’t welcome.  The “What are you listening to right now” thread comes to mind.

I don’t feel that being elitist is a prerequisite to joining the forum.  Enjoying the music is what it’s all about.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

@neutron_bob wrote:

GB!!

Just because you have a different device doesn’t mean your contributions aren’t welcome.  The “What are you listening to right now” thread comes to mind.

I don’t feel that being elitist is a prerequisite to joining the forum.  Enjoying the music is what it’s all about.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks Bob…

I guess my original post wasn’t very clear.  I’ll probably reduce my Sandisk specific posts, but I’ll still be around.