is this normal

is it normal for support to be in daily contact with you untill you upload the recpiet to show your still under warrenty but close to when it expires then just stop contacting you? I haven’t been contacted in over 2 weeks!

What method should I use to return/replace this device? I bought it off Amazon, so how should I go about getting a replacement, the device just doesn’t turn on. I sent Sandisk a ‘question’ on their contact us page on their site, but I think that I should actually send them an email as well. My warranty runs out on the 17th of October, so I don’t want to be left with this thing. 

@slimmyshady wrote:

What method should I use to return/replace this device? I bought it off Amazon, so how should I go about getting a replacement, the device just doesn’t turn on. I sent Sandisk a ‘question’ on their contact us page on their site, but I think that I should actually send them an email as well. My warranty runs out on the 17th of October, so I don’t want to be left with this thing. 

You need to _ call _ . . . not leave a message . . . not send an e-mail . . . not do a live chat. That way you are assured of getting it handled in an expeditious manner right then and there.

Same advice goes to Alienkid10. It’s hard to ignore someone when they’re on the other end of the phone. :wink: