is my sandisk real and good?

I just brought two micro sd card and do the following tests using blackmagicdesign and AJA. Is my card working good or there are some issues with the card?

1 Like

To verify the authenticity of your SanDisk SD card, you can follow these steps:

1. Check the packaging: Look for signs of tampering or poor quality printing on the packaging. Genuine SanDisk products usually come in sealed, high-quality packaging.
  2. Verify the serial number: Visit the SanDisk website and use their product verification tool to check the serial number of your SD card. This can help confirm if the product is genuine.
  3. Test the performance: Use the SD card in a device and test its performance. Genuine SanDisk SD cards should perform consistently and reliably.
  4. Purchase from reputable sources: To minimize the risk of purchasing counterfeit products, buy SanDisk SD cards from authorized retailers and avoid suspiciously low prices from unknown sellers.

By following these steps, you can increase the likelihood of identifying a genuine SanDisk SD card.

You can even go through the WD article for the same :blush: : SanDisk Safe Buying Guide.