Is Current Song On GoList?

I have Sansa Fuze. There are many times while listing to music, I try to add a song to the GoList, but mistakenly remove the song from the go list.  And, then I have to re-add it back to the GoList.  Not a big deal, but a little annoying.  

I was wonder while playing a song, is there a way to identify if that song is already on the GoList or not with a quick glance?    

Thanks  

BarDev

Yes, you can check if a song is on the GoList by clicking the bottom submenu function.  You’ll find that if the song is not on the GoList, the available function will be Add to GoList.

If you have programmed the center button to the Add To GoList function, a simple Press and Hold of the center button will show Song Added to GoList; a second press of the center button will revert to the original choice.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone else think this is a good idea? 

What I want is the ability to identify if a song is on/off the GoList without any user intervention.  It would be nice if the Fuze would do something similar to displaying the word “GO” in the upper right hand corner if the song is on the GoList.   If the song is not on the GoList then display “GO” with a “X” over it.  Or something to similar to that.

BarDev