iXpand ™ flash drive iPhone / iPad, easily transfer image videos between Windows / Mac PC. It is possible to free the body capacity of the iPhone / iPad of available instantly to 64GB **.
Automatic image video backup from iXpand ™ connection when the camera roll folder to the drive body.
All of the major video formats corresponding **, can play music files from the drive.
Strong and flexible connector to exert in the iPhone / iPad.
Easy data transfer between iPhone / iPad and PC
Quickly move the image videos between devices using the Lightning and the USB connector.
Automatic image video backup
The iXpand ™ drive when you connect to the iPhone / iPad, if it is to turn on the pre-auto-configuration, will be image video backup in the camera roll.
More than three times the transfer rate ** of other drive products
From your use of the iPhone / iPad, you can transfer files instantly.
The release of the iPhone / iPad capacity
iXpand ™ 16, 32 or you do not need to worry about free space of 64GB ** capacity.
Play video and music directly from iXpand ™ drive body
That can be downloaded to iXpand Sync app, all of the major video formats support **, can play music files from the drive.
Protect your files over the password
Encrypt the file **
Password-protect the file in your use of the iPhone / iPad, or you can release the same as easily lock them on a personal computer.
- Interface: Lightning 0 connector (simultaneous two-connector can not be used)
- Capacity: 16GB, 32GB also 64GB **
- Portable device compatibility: Lightning connector equipped iPhone / iPad, iOS 7.1 also need more of the software version
- PC / Mac PC compatibility: Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X v10.6 or higher
- Supported video formats: WMV, .AVI, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV
- Li-ion battery (3.7V): needs to be charged before use
- Operating temperature range: 0 ~ 60 ° C
- Volume: 64.17mm x 36.78mm x 11.80mm
- 2-year limited guarantee
SanDisk iXpand Sync app when you use this product, our need. Please Danrodo the app from Apple’s offer of App store app.
- SanDisk SecureAccess Software User Guide (Windows)