Intermittent Power Problem?

Within the last week & 1/2 or so, my Clip wouldn’t turn on 3 times. I try again, & it works. At first, I thought maybe I didn’t push the power switch all the way up, but I don’t believe that’s the case. This isn’t normal, is it? Is my Clip suddenly dying on me? I’m beginning to worry!

I’ve experienced this a few times with the power on cycle, yet never with disappointing result: the Clip doesn’t respond to the first command of the switch.  If I am wearing the headset before powering up, I can hear the faint “tick” as it responds to the command.

In the most prolonged episode of this, I tried holding the power switch in the on position for about 10 seconds or so, then it responded to the “on” command quite regularly thereafter.

I would suppose that the device may simply need an occasional reset in this manner.

As this model is quite new, we’re all willing guinea pigs to the long term use of the Clip.  It’s been a pleasant diversion to the previously quieter times of the day.  I’m looking forward to spending some more time with my trusty little electronic domino…

Earbuds on!

Bobby  :smileyvery-happy:

So, you don’t think it’s anything to really worry about? I reset my Clip, so I’ll see how it goes…

Message Edited by Sasafrass452 on 02-24-2008 04:45 PM