Increased sound quality in older firmware version

I was using the latest firmware 01.02.26p for a week, now I downgraded my firmware to 01.01.15p and the difference I noticed is the sound quality. The old firmware 01.01.15p sounds better than the new one, I don’t how its working internally but I can notice the extreme quality sound regardless of headphones and formats. Someone explain this please.

@arunr2009 wrote:
I was using the latest firmware 01.02.26p for a week, now I downgraded my firmware to 01.01.15p and the difference I noticed is the sound quality. The old firmware 01.01.15p sounds better than the new one, I don’t how its working internally but I can notice the extreme quality sound regardless of headphones and formats. Someone explain this please.

No offense, but I think it’s all in your head:smiley:. I’ve never noticed a difference in sound between firmwares, and I’ve had mine long enough to go through a few of these updates.

Even I din’t notice any difference with other firmware versions but check for yourself, downgrade to 01.01.15p and notice the difference.

01.01.15P sounds better than the current firmware. Check for yourself and reply. I’m in no way responsible if you brick your Fuze.

Message Edited by arunr2009 on 06-11-2009 08:46 AM

@arunr2009 wrote:
01.01.15P sounds better than the current firmware. Check for yourself and reply. I’m in no way responsible if you brick your Fuze.
Message Edited by arunr2009 on 06-11-2009 08:46 AM

Lawl.

Mine sounds better if I play it in the dark, rather than in daylight…:dizzy_face:

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: 

Message Edited by fuze_owner-GB on 06-11-2009 03:32 PM

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

Mine sounds better if I play it in the dark, rather than in daylight…:dizzy_face:

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: 

Message Edited by fuze_owner-GB on 06-11-2009 03:32 PM

The age-old debate…lights on or lights off? :stuck_out_tongue:

a difference in the default EQ settings or gain would explain the difference. I noticed a change but it went away once I adjusted the defaults…