important..

i know this is not the correct place to bring this up.still, i feel i must let this out into the world.please watch this: LINK REMOVED and till me what you think.

hear our side of situation.listen to the fact the for 8 years my sons and i are not able to sleep at night.it will take exactly 3 minutes.just watch.

Lets try to keep posts on topic. This is NOT a political forum. The views and opinions of all must be respected.

For all the other posters in this thread, there is no need for mob mentality or flaming others for a difference in opinion.

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

Message Edited by slotmonsta on 01-04-2009 02:49 PM

Message Edited by slotmonsta on 01-04-2009 02:50 PM

Tragic, yes. But you are correct when you say it doesn’t belong here! :angry:

I’m sure there are more appropriate places for you to ‘share’ this. This is not a political forum!

And you are in-correct with the 3 minutes. It’s 4:39.

Reported thread to a moderator.

If people want to know about political sh*t they will go to a political forum, they come here for stuff about Sansa Fuze and other Sansa players.

It’s all **bleep** for tat tribal revenge, if you don’t like it, leave. Go to a country where those two tribes get along fine.

All the Cathlocis V Protetstants killing that went on in Ireland, _ it was just an excuse _, those two “tribes” got along fine elsewhere and there were no killings.

I don’t come here to get Israeli propaganda forced down my throat. Users are banned from other boards for much less. Mod’s, please remove this spam.

Message Edited by Fifer on 01-04-2009 12:16 PM

I think the user deserves to have their account deleted with no warning, whos with me?..how do I setup a poll?

Well, I don’t think the “mob mentality” is called for, is it?

There is no need to resort to personal attacks.  Remember, there is an off-topic section better suited to such matters.

The video in question simply supports the defense of Israel and asks for the release of a soldier.  The situation there has been tense for many years.

Bob  :cry:

Many of us dont know what the origional poster is dealing with, For us it is propaganda, and new or whatever, for them its real everyday existance, It is hard to seperate things like that from anyting else, I would agree that this is not the place for it but, deleting an account is not the answer for 1 mistake. I would support a warning and perhaps sanctions for misuse of the board. But people deserve a second chance, It is after all only a message board where people come to talk about their mp3 player. The moderator should send a message to the offender and delete the message from the board, and perhaps block the offender from posting for a few months, that is the way many other forums do things.

Ignoring this is the quickest way to make it go away.

@conversionbox wrote:
Many of us dont know what the origional poster is dealing with, For us it is propaganda, and new or whatever, for them its real everyday existance,

Many of us don’t know what the poor civilians in Gaza are living with either. But there are places for such debate and this isn’t one of them.

Never said it was, just that we need not be too harsh too fast.

I wasn’t attempting to incite a ‘lynch mob’. Merely stating that while I can sympathize with the OP if they are stuck in that situation, this is not the appropriate place to share his (or her) plight.

As Bob mentioned, there is an Off-Topic board, in which this may be more appropriate. Or a political forum. Goodness knows there are plenty of them!

I don’t believe banishment or sanctions are called for or warranted in this case. The OP is obviously trapped in a difficult situation and was only crying out for help and/or understanding. He just made a newbie mistake as to where he posted the link. My rather strong admonishment and subsequent replies reinforcing the fact that it wasn’t the most appropriate place for such discussion, I think is enough.

He even admitted it was probably wrong, but felt compelled to do it anyway. He can fix or ‘edit’ the post in the Options, remove the link and if so compelled, post it elsewhere as suggested. No harm, no foul.

I don’t think this was intended as Spam, whereas there have been others whose obvious goal was to that end and their posts were quickly removed and they were invited to read the forum rules & guidelines as they would no longer be permitted to post here. This member has already asked for and received help with their player prior to this post, so this might have been a simple mistake. At the most it was a bad decision or lack of judgment.

Overreacting with harsh consequences won’t help the matter. We may lose a member of the community unnecessarily. :wink:

I wasn’t attempting to incite a ‘lynch mob’. Merely stating that while I can sympathize with the OP if they are stuck in that situation, this is not the appropriate place to share his (or her) plight.

As Bob mentioned, there is an Off-Topic board, in which this may be more appropriate. Or a political forum. Goodness knows there are plenty of them!

I don’t believe banishment or sanctions are called for or warranted in this case. The OP is obviously trapped in a difficult situation and was only crying out for help and/or understanding. He just made a newbie mistake as to where he posted the link. My rather strong admonishment and subsequent replies reinforcing the fact that it wasn’t the most appropriate place for such discussion, I think is enough.

He even admitted it was probably wrong, but felt compelled to do it anyway. He can fix or ‘edit’ the post in the Options, remove the link and if so compelled, post it elsewhere as suggested. No harm, no foul.

I don’t think this was intended as Spam, whereas there have been others whose obvious goal was to that end and their posts were quickly removed and they were invited to read the forum rules & guidelines as they would no longer be permitted to post here. This member has already asked for and received help with their player prior to this post, so this might have been a simple mistake. At the most it was a bad decision or lack of judgment.

Overreacting with harsh consequences won’t help the matter. We may lose a valuable member of the community unnecessarily. :wink:

Hang in there, help is on the way! Maybe Joe will look you up when he gets there so then you can share your story with the world.:wink:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2009-01-07-joe-plumber_N.htm?csp=34

Is it just me, or does he look an awful lot like Michael Chiklis as Vic Mackey in “The Shield”? :smileyvery-happy:

@eipafjlkjss wrote:

i know this is not the correct place to bring this up.still, i feel i must let this out into the world.please watch this: LINK REMOVED and till me what you think.

hear our side of situation.listen to the fact the for 8 years my sons and i are not able to sleep at night.it will take exactly 3 minutes.just watch.

Put the video on my Fuze and I may watch it.