Im reading Angels&demons by Dan Brown! its so amazing! i love it

this book is so good right now and i started it two days ago and im already on chapter 104!! uhh not my favorite book but probably top 10!

Chapter 104?!? Either that’s a REALLY big book, or it’s got very short chapters.

It is a big book…I read it, but that was back in my drinking days, so I don’t remember much of it :stuck_out_tongue:

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:
this book is so good right now and i started it two days ago and im already on chapter 104!! uhh not my favorite book but probably top 10!

Ahhh… I remember that book.  It made an excellent fire starter for my fireplace one evening.  Highly recommended…It burned long and hot…

haha im waay past that book now im almost done with The Da Vinci Code so yeah its a pretty intsense yet good series!

Well, I posted this in your ‘OMG, everyone here is so old!’ thread, but I don’t know if you saw it, it got buried pretty quick under the king of the nerds.

I tried reading The Da Vinci Code while I was in the library.  I’m glad I did, so didn’t have to bother to check it out.

If you like mysteries/suspense, try **bleep** Francis’ books.  If you like horses, that’s just a bonus, as they all (in some way, large or small) have something to do with horses and/or racing.  And Mr. Francis really IS talented, not just popular.

LOL.  The ‘censor’ **bleeped** out (diminutive of Richard)'s name out.  D-i-c-k  F-r-a-n-c-i-s.  There.  Is that better?

haha yes i remember reading that(: i finished both about 1.5 months ago now im reading A Single Shard . . . i was assigned it in class because we are learning about China and its about a chinese dude that travels around making pottery and wierdly enough his name is Tree-ear haha!! im not kidding either!

Are you old enough to be on a computer by yourself?

Dan Brown learned how to write by taking a course Forest Gump was teaching in the mall one Satruday morning.

If you ever need an incredible cure for insomnia, try Deception Point, one of the most poorly-written books I have ever read.

Also would make a great fire-starter.

For an action packed story from the first sentence to the last, Clive Cussler’s series of books that feature Dirk Pitt is a great read.  With some humor to boot.  Something not to start a fire with, but to read by ( with a mug of hot cocoa and whipped cream on top).