If There is no limit on how big of a memory card...

That they will except, And i don’t plan on using more than 20g of music in the near future (probably only 16) Then wouldn’t it make sense just to get a 4g than a 8g? Since its less expensive and i won’t use all the memory…

(i have a 8 g, but its kinda went kuput)

@emmnemms wrote:

That they will except, And i don’t plan on using more than 20g of music in the near future (probably only 16) Then wouldn’t it make sense just to get a 4g than a 8g? Since its less expensive and i won’t use all the memory…

There is a Limit on the Number of Files the Player can handle (I think its 8,000), so depending on how many files make up your 20 gig, you might not even need that much. Things to know… There is a limit on the size of Memory card but the limit isnt exactly available yet (The 32 gig card is not in mass release if its out at all), but anything 32 gig or smaller will work. So what I would do is to find out how much of your estimated 20 gig you can use based on the track limit, and then look at how many you can put on your fuze, see whats left in terms of memory, and then buy the closest card to that.  

ah that helps. lets see in 12 gb i have… 2,300 songs… Ill have to do some math and get back to this…lol

Oh and in the original post, i put Except rather than Accept, sorry.

@emmnemms wrote:

It’s always better to have more memory than you think you’ll need . . .

because one day you will!

Trust me. :wink:

You can get an 8gb micro SD on Amazon for less than $20.

@christinac130 wrote:

If I understand correctly, Emmnemms is contemplating either a 4 or 8GB Fuze , not memory card.

@christinac130 wrote:

If I understand correctly, Emmnemms is contemplating either a 4 or 8GB Fuze , not memory card.

Okay.  Well there’s only a $20 or less difference between the 4gb and 8gb Fuzes, depending on what color you want…if that helps :wink:

Actually I am more worried about i REALLY want a red one, but they don’t come in the 8gb version :frowning: Sandisk! Are you listening!?!?!? I would pay more $ for a red one!?!?!? really, and i would love you forever!!! *hint hint*