I know this is lame but what and where are the stickies?

I keep seeing go to the stickies…shaded area…i look…i dont see what they are talking about

maybe i had toooo much chocolate but i still cant find the stickies at the top of the page…

please direct me…

lmao

Message Edited by Joyfulone on 05-30-2009 08:33 PM

Message Edited by Joyfulone on 05-30-2009 08:39 PM

@joyfulone wrote:

I keep seeing go to the stickies…shaded area…i look…i dont see what they are talking about

maybe i had toooo much chocolate but i still cant find the stickies at the top of the page…

please direct me…

lmao

Message Edited by Joyfulone on 05-30-2009 08:33 PM

Right now, this thread is at the top of the white part of the page…the darker part above it is the sticky area.

thank you… now i have to change my name and move out of town…embarrassed

I used to work with a guy that called post-it notes “stickies”.  It took us all a while to get what he was talking about.

@mags1230 wrote:
I used to work with a guy that called post-it notes “stickies”.  It took us all a while to get what he was talking about.

They still are called that. In fact, I have seen small shareware apps written that will generate little post-it stickie notes directly on your desktop for reminders, etc. to yourself.

Saves sticking them all over your monitor. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve seen that too.  I still prefer the paper post-it notes. And they no longer are stuck to my monitor, but are occupying parts of my computer desk. :stuck_out_tongue: