i have found a way to port the rockbox firmware for the View to the Fuze.

not really but it was fun making you look.

What is the problem with you?:neutral_face:

Can a moderator please delete this thread?

Now that would be a feat indeed.  The View FW is in mi4 format, and the Fuze uses a binary file.  Actually, if you have a peek at the View firmware, it’s actually a library.  Lots of files.

Just hang on for the next Fuze release :wink:

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

@neutron_bob wrote:

Now that would be a feat indeed.  The View FW is in mi4 format, and the Fuze uses a binary file.  Actually, if you have a peek at the View firmware, it’s actually a library.  Lots of files.

Just hang on for the next Fuze release :wink:

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Indeed, anyone with a clue would know that there is no Rockbox for the View yet…we have a wanna-be comedian in our midst.

@marvin_martian wrote:

Indeed, anyone with a clue would know that there is no Rockbox for the View yet…we have a wanna-be comedian in our midst.

With the emphasis on wanna-be.

But you got me . . . I knew you were talking smack, but I had to look to see exactly how much! :angry:

:cry:. :cry:. :cry:. :cry:.My dreams are crushed :cry:

Message Edited by Greed on 03-20-2009 08:23 PM

@tapeworm wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

With the emphasis on wanna-be.

But you got me . . . I knew you were talking smack, but I had to look to see exactly how much! :angry:

I wasn’t going to look…but I saw that neutron_bob had posted, and figured at least his post would be worth reading :smiley: