I formatted 4GB MicroSD HC on windows, and now it doesn't work/NOKIA 5230

I have a nokia 5230 mobile.

I wanted to put files on it via my usb, it asked if format, idk why but i clicked yes or something.

Now it always asks if i want to format, if i format , it asks again and again, and the mobile wont recognize it, says memory stick unavailable,(doesnt show its in) but when i take it out of mobile, mobile screen still lights up so it does recognize it.

But i cant see files, even if its in and i send files via bluetooth(PC) on my mobile it saves on mobile memory.

I have the adapter and it doesnt work either, still asks if i want to format. could you help please?

Post multiple options please , because i have tried some things.

I tried accessing with my Internet stick(the thing u put in usb and it creates internet(not wifi)) it has an memory stick hole , but it doesn’t work either.

by the way, it worked for like 3-6 months before that.

I would like to introduce you a very good data recovery software, called Tenorshare Data Recovery which can be used to recover data from your SD card or memory card.
It can recover data after deeply scanning your SD card or memory card  to look for lost data you accidentally deleted or formatted or lost data due to virus corrupted partitions, physical media damage, drives crash, system sabotage, etc…And then your SD card or memory card will be run as before.
Hope it helps! You can get it from: http://www.any-data-recovery.com/