I can't sync some songs into my sansa clip

Well I accidentally deleted some files and folders from my sansa clip. The files I do have are audible, audiobooks, music, podcasts, record, mtable.sys, res_info.sys, sys_conf.sys, and WMPInfo. i was wondering if anybody could tell which files and folders im missing except for the sansa clip icon I noticed I deleted that one

@figueroa159 wrote:
Well I accidentally deleted some files and folders from my sansa clip. The files I do have are audible, audiobooks, music, podcasts, record, mtable.sys, res_info.sys, sys_conf.sys, and WMPInfo. i was wondering if anybody could tell which files and folders im missing except for the sansa clip icon I noticed I deleted that one

This is the Announcements board…where the admins would post something for us all to read. Since you have a Clip, you should post your question in the Sansa Clip board.

Moved this post to the correct forum, where it just might be seen.  

Message Edited by microsansa on 04-16-2009 06:04 AM

If you reapply the firmware manually (see sticky thread at the top of the forum for instructions), will it replace any missing files/folders?  It couldn’t hurt to try it …

and how could i do that

@figueroa159 wrote:
and how could i do that

If you reapply the firmware manually (see sticky thread at the top of the forum for instructions)

what is the sticky thread

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=clip&thread.id=15109

what if my sansa clip already has that firmware version

@figueroa159 wrote:
what if my sansa clip already has that firmware version

sometimes things can get messed up in transition, might have been your problem before…re-applying it might cure the problem.

ok i’ll check if it works

one thing is that the sansa clip picture doesn’t show up in windows media player when I want to sync music in

check to see which mode are you in? MTP or MSC, go to Settings > USB mode & check.  To see the picture, your device has to be in MTP mode…