I AM NEW AND DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING...

DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FOR MY PLAYER???HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT PLAYER I HAVE? IS THERE ANOTHER SITE TO PLUG INTO MY PLAYER TO RECEIVE FIX IT DOWNLOADS? IS THIS A GOSSIP SITE AND NOT AN ACTUAL SANSA DOWNLOAD SITE? WHERE AM I AND HOW DID I GET HERE? IF I AM HAVING PROBLEMS— IS THIS WHERE I GO TO GET A SANSA FIX??? I HAVE AN 8GB SOMETHING OR OTHER AND I NEED TO GET ONLINE STUFF…AM I LOST???

billybird wrote:
DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FOR MY PLAYER???HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT PLAYER I HAVE? IS THERE ANOTHER SITE TO PLUG INTO MY PLAYER TO RECEIVE FIX IT DOWNLOADS? IS THIS A GOSSIP SITE AND NOT AN ACTUAL SANSA DOWNLOAD SITE? WHERE AM I AND HOW DID I GET HERE? IF I AM HAVING PROBLEMS— IS THIS WHERE I GO TO GET A SANSA FIX??? I HAVE AN 8GB SOMETHING OR OTHER AND I NEED TO GET ONLINE STUFF…AM I LOST???

Marvin_Martian wrote:

billybird wrote:

<-- Pic Removed for reasons of my sanity.–>

All you have to have for your player is the cord that came with it and compatible music files on your computer. The easiest way to find what player you have is to go to the Sansa Store (At the top of the page), find the one that looks like yours and thats the player you have. I dont know what you mean by Fix it Downloads, but if you want Firmware updates you can get those here in the appropriate forum for your player. This site is not a Gossip site but rather a forum that Sansa has up where other users like yourself come to discuss their players and to help other users to have the same experience they have had, 99% of of the people here are just average people who like their players. I dont know how you got here thats not something I can tell you. If you have problems come here and use the search function (Top Left of the forum) to search it, and if there is nothing like you are experiencing then start a new thread in the forum related to the player you have. I dont know what you mean by Online stuff but once your figure out what player you have feel free to post in the right forum your exact needs or questions. 

billybird wrote:

Are you kidding?

This is a joke, right?

If you don’t know how you got here, we certainly can’t tell you. And if you don’t know if you’re lost or not, figuring out how to use your player should probably be the least of your worries.

billybird wrote:

Are you kidding?

This is a joke, right?

If you don’t know how you got here, we certainly can’t tell you. And if you don’t know if you’re lost or not, figuring out how to use your player might be the least of your worries.

Really, it might be a prank. I’ve seen this kinda stuff all the time.

And what are you calling gossip?

Hey Billybird? Maybe he’s a hillbilly!

Message Edited by sansafinder on 01-22-2010 10:04 PM