How to synchronize music to sansa fuze 4gb using media monkey?

How to synchronize music to sansa fuze 4gb using media monkey?Im having some trouble with MM because im not used to its interface.

THanks,SR

@sr_rox wrote:

How to synchronize music to sansa fuze 4gb using media monkey?Im having some trouble with MM because im not used to its interface.

THanks,SR

I can’t answer your question directly because I don’t think too highly of MM and don’t use it; BUT  They have a forum such as this and I noticed that they have a whole section pertaining to syncing various players.

@sr_rox wrote:

THanks,SR

I am not really a fan of how it loads the music onto your player. I use it for my podcasts mostly…I like to drag and drop my music onto the Fuze, in MSC mode. 

I adore MediaMonkey. Far and away the best when it comes to tagging, IMO.

I haven’t been using it lately, though. In MSC mode the Fuze should show up in the left pane like any other device. You can then drag and drop anything onto it.

The Fuze will show up in the left-hand vertical pane.  You need to set it up once for syncing: Right click on it and select “Properties”.  On the Auto-Sync List tab, select the music you want to sync, either via folder, artist, album or playlist.  Check out the other tabs for other sync properties you may be interested in changing.

Once you’ve set it up for syncing, from then on you just right-click on the Fuze and select “Auto Sync”.  Or it will start syncing automatically when you connect it, if you configured it to do so.

I like MediaMonkey a lot; the one problem I have with it is that it doesn’t “see” microSD cards when they’re in the player.  Actually I’m not sure whether this has been addressed in a recent release of MediaMonkey.

Get the new version. MM 3.1 and higher now supports SD cards in all players.

3.1?

http://www.mediamonkey.com/download/

Sorry, should have mentioned it’s still a BETA: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34522

Wow, nice!  I don’t have a portable player that integrates microSD right now, but am looking forward to trying it out.  I did try it with a Creative Zen, but I don’t think the Zen actually provides MTP access to the card.  I did notice that the card shows up along with the Zen’s internal memory, though it’s not actually accessible.

Thanks.